We’re giving away a Cream Tea for Two with the May issue of Birchwood Care and on our Facebook page.
Our Chef at Birchwood House is Anne and she comes up with tasty and nutritionally balanced meals for the residents each day.
As well as meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Anne really enjoys baking cakes to mark residents’ birthdays and special occasions.
As a special treat, we thought we would arrange a little competition and offer afternoon tea for two – to be delivered to your door (within a 10-mile range of Birchwood House).
To enter tell us who would you like to invite for tea and why?
Entries to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Birchwood House, Stockland Green Road, Speldhurst, TN3 0TU to reach us by 31 May 2021. The winner will be notified and announced in the next newsletter and the Facebook winner will be announced on our Facebook page, @BirchwoodCare.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is running on Facebook and in the May issue of our Birchwood Care Newsletter, with a Cream Tea for Two prize for each.
- Only one entry per household
- The winner will be selected by the Management Team at Birchwood Care
- There is not cash alternative to the prize, but the prize is transferable to someone else
- Cream tea will be delivered within a 10-mile radius of Birchwood House
- Winners will be informed by email or telephone within 7 days of the closing date and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize
- We would like to share the winner’s name for publicity purposes so let us know if you object
- Your email details will be added to our mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter
- The competition is being run by Birchwood Care Group
Other articles you may like
- Pea and chicken risotto This delightful pea and chicken risotto is the perfect winter-warmer dish, full of hearty flavourContinue reading “Pea and chicken risotto”
- Introducing our new Lifestyle Lead: Elizabeth Penman-Green Elizabeth, known as Lizzie, brings a fun, enthusiastic energy and a wideContinue reading “Introducing our new lifestyle lead: Elizabeth Penman-Green”
- Here at Birchwood House, every day is dedicated to nurturing not just the physical health of our residents, butContinue reading “Mental Health Day 2023”
- Pasta Bolognese with Rocket and ParmesanPasta Bolognese with Rocket and Parmesan Delicious and bursting with nutritious ingredients, this month, chef John Anthony has cookedContinue reading “Pasta Bolognese with Rocket and Parmesan”
- Living with the seasons in care homes Care homes play a vital role in helping residents to experience theContinue reading “Living with the seasons in care homes”
- Mince Beef Cobbler Mince beef cobbler is the perfect dish to begin the transition into Autumn – seasonal, hearty,Continue reading “Mince Beef Cobbler”
- Proactive fall prevention in care homes For mature adults, small accidents like tripping on carpet or slipping in theContinue reading “Proactive fall prevention in care homes”
- Poached Pears in Red Wine Perfectly poached pears, served in the finest of red wine, Chef John Anthony hasContinue reading “Poached Pears in Red Wine”
- Celebrating Good Care Month at Birchwood House “Good Care Month” encourages the care community to take a moment toContinue reading “Celebrating Good Care Month at Birchwood House”