We’re giving away a Cream Tea for Two with the May issue of Birchwood Care and on our Facebook page.
Our Chef at Birchwood House is Anne and she comes up with tasty and nutritionally balanced meals for the residents each day.
As well as meals breakfast, lunch and dinner, Anne really enjoys baking cakes to mark resident’s birthdays and special occasions.
As a special treat we thought we would arrange a little competition and offer afternoon tea for two – to be delivered to your door (within a 10-mile range of Birchwood House).
To enter tell us who would you like to invite for tea and why?
Entries to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Birchwood House, Stockland Green Road, Speldhurst, TN3 0TU to reach us by 31 May 2021. The winner will be notified and announced in the next newsletter and the Facebook winner will be announced on our Facebook page, @BirchwoodCare.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is running on Facebook and in the May issue of our Birchwood Care Newsletter, with a Cream Tea for Two prize for each.
- Only one entry per household
- The winner will be selected by the Management Team at Birchwood Care
- There is not cash alternative to the prize, but the prize is transferable to someone else
- Cream tea will be delivered within a 10-mile radius of Birchwood House
- Winners will be informed by email or telephone within 7 days of the closing date and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize
- We would like to share the winner’s name for publicity purposes so let us know if you object
- Your email details will be added to our mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter
- The competition is being run by Birchwood Care Group
Other articles you may like
- Meet Activities Co-ordinator ZoeKeeping the residents at Birchwood House mentally and physically active is the job of Activities Co-ordinator Zoe. Zoe hasContinue reading “Meet Activities Co-ordinator Zoe”
- Choosing the right care home for a loved oneFinding the right care home for a loved one can be a stressful and challenging experience, and often oneContinue reading “Choosing the right care home for a loved one”
- Birchwood to host Summer Open Day in JuneWe are delighted to announce that Birchwood Care will be hosting an Open Day on Saturday 26th June from 2Continue reading “Birchwood to host Summer Open Day in June”
- Cream Tea Giveaway – who will you invite for tea?We’re giving away a Cream Tea for Two with the May issue of Birchwood Care and on our FacebookContinue reading “Cream Tea Giveaway – who will you invite for tea?”
- Holding hands with loved ones for visitors to Birchwood HouseFrom May 3rd visitors to Birchwood House will be able to hold hands and enjoy face-to-face conversations with theirContinue reading “Holding hands with loved ones for visitors to Birchwood House”
- Birchwood holds a fun-filled Mad Hatter’s tea party.Bringing a sense of fun and magic for residents this Easter. The staff at Birchwood House held a quirkyContinue reading “Birchwood holds a fun-filled Mad Hatter’s tea party.”
- Birchwood ‘a natural choice’ for Kathleen’s mumChoosing a home for a loved one is a considered decision, but one that Kathleen Holmwood made with ease.Continue reading “Birchwood ‘a natural choice’ for Kathleen’s mum”
- The benefits of using the internet and modern technologySince the arrival of Covid-19 and having to live through lockdown in the last 12 months, the reliance onContinue reading “The benefits of using the internet and modern technology”
- What care options are available for those in later life?Families going through the emotional stress of placing a spouse or relative into care, often tell us they findContinue reading “What care options are available for those in later life?”