We’re giving away a Cream Tea for Two with the May issue of Birchwood Care and on our Facebook page.
Our Chef at Birchwood House is Anne and she comes up with tasty and nutritionally balanced meals for the residents each day.
As well as meals breakfast, lunch and dinner, Anne really enjoys baking cakes to mark resident’s birthdays and special occasions.
As a special treat we thought we would arrange a little competition and offer afternoon tea for two – to be delivered to your door (within a 10-mile range of Birchwood House).
To enter tell us who would you like to invite for tea and why?
Entries to be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Birchwood House, Stockland Green Road, Speldhurst, TN3 0TU to reach us by 31 May 2021. The winner will be notified and announced in the next newsletter and the Facebook winner will be announced on our Facebook page, @BirchwoodCare.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is running on Facebook and in the May issue of our Birchwood Care Newsletter, with a Cream Tea for Two prize for each.
- Only one entry per household
- The winner will be selected by the Management Team at Birchwood Care
- There is not cash alternative to the prize, but the prize is transferable to someone else
- Cream tea will be delivered within a 10-mile radius of Birchwood House
- Winners will be informed by email or telephone within 7 days of the closing date and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize
- We would like to share the winner’s name for publicity purposes so let us know if you object
- Your email details will be added to our mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter
- The competition is being run by Birchwood Care Group
Other articles you may like
- National Eye Health Week in focusGood eye health and the need for regular eye tests is vital, especially as you age. National Eye HealthContinue reading “National Eye Health Week in focus”
- Power of AttorneyBetter care for the elderly evident as rising number of people register for power of attorney Power of attorneyContinue reading “Power of Attorney”
- Looking after historic Birchwood House is Ian’s roleAfter 30 years in the building industry, Ian can turn his hand to many types of work. Which isContinue reading “Looking after historic Birchwood House is Ian’s role”
- Respite care for the elderly and how it supports the carerA quick reference guide to respite care Respite care is a short-term stay, often around one to two weeks, inContinue reading “Respite care for the elderly and how it supports the carer”
- Birchwood House residents travel back to medieval timesOur residents and staff travelled back in time to enjoy a medieval themed summer party held within our 9Continue reading “Birchwood House residents travel back to medieval times”
- Meet Activities Co-ordinator ZoeKeeping the residents at Birchwood House mentally and physically active is the job of Activities Co-ordinator Zoe. Zoe hasContinue reading “Meet Activities Co-ordinator Zoe”
- Choosing the right care home for a loved oneFinding the right care home for a loved one can be a stressful and challenging experience, and often oneContinue reading “Choosing the right care home for a loved one”
- Birchwood to host Summer Open Day in JuneWe are delighted to announce that Birchwood Care will be hosting an Open Day on Saturday 26th June from 2Continue reading “Birchwood to host Summer Open Day in June”
- Cream Tea Giveaway – who will you invite for tea?We’re giving away a Cream Tea for Two with the May issue of Birchwood Care and on our FacebookContinue reading “Cream Tea Giveaway – who will you invite for tea?”