Birchwood House Sponsors Art of the Weald!
Birchwood House is delighted to be sponsoring Hospice in the Weald’s ‘Art of the Weald’ exhibition along with our colleagues from Birchwood Care Services.
Hospice in the Weald is an incredible local charity who provide care completely free of charge to patients, their families and carers in West Kent and Northern East Sussex. “Hospice in the Weald is a charity that anyone who lives in and around the Tunbridge Wells area knows well.” Says our Manager Helen Geer. “To be able to support such a wonderful local cause and raise awareness of the Hospice in the Weald at the same time is hugely rewarding.”
“It’s been a pleasure partnering with Birchwood House on Art of the Weald. From our first meeting at their beautiful and welcoming care home to finalising plans for event day, they have remained professional, friendly and honest at all times.” Says Minh Lan Nguyen, Relationship Fundraising Manager from Hospice in the Weald. “We are hugely grateful for their support and cannot thank them enough for enabling the event to happen.”
The Art of the Weald is an exhibition of the finest art from the Weald and surrounding areas, showcasing a mixture of paintings, sculpture and much more from a range of professional artists. It’s taking place on Saturday 28th March and Sunday 29th March 2020 from 10.30am – 4pm on both days at The Old Big School Gallery in Tonbridge School. For more information about how to get involved, head over to the Hospice in the Weald website.
Other articles you may like
- Take care of your mental health during lockdownTake care of your mental health during lockdown The lockdown that has been imposed by the Covid-19 outbreak hasContinue reading “Take care of your mental health during lockdown”
- The difference between a care home and a retirement villageThe difference between a care home and a retirement village As many enter the later stages of their life,Continue reading “The difference between a care home and a retirement village”
- An Introduction to Helen Geer – Manager of Birchwood HouseAn Introduction to Helen Geer – Manager of Birchwood House I have worked in care for 20 years andContinue reading “An Introduction to Helen Geer – Manager of Birchwood House”
- Looking after the elderly in summerLooking after the elderly in summer Although summer is only just upon us and we are probably yet toContinue reading “Looking after the elderly in summer”
- Looking after our care home residents during CoronavirusLooking after our care home residents during Coronavirus The current Covid-19 Pandemic has caused an enormous disruption to everyContinue reading “Looking after our care home residents during Coronavirus”
- An Introduction to Claire – Deputy Manager of Birchwood HouseAn Introduction to Claire – Deputy Manager of Birchwood House I’ve worked in the care industry for 21 years. Continue reading “An Introduction to Claire – Deputy Manager of Birchwood House”
- Is A Care Home Or Assisted Living More Appropriate?Is A Care Home Or Assisted Living More Appropriate? There are a number of signs to look out forContinue reading “Is A Care Home Or Assisted Living More Appropriate?”
- Choosing The Location Of Your Care HomeChoosing The Location Of Your Care Home Finding a care home for a loved one can be an extremelyContinue reading “Choosing The Location Of Your Care Home”
- Life as a Birchwood House CarerLife as a Birchwood House Carer As the UK population continues to age, care workers and care homes willContinue reading “Life as a Birchwood House Carer”