Birchwood House Recognised As An Investor In People!
Birchwood House, a residential care home based in Speldhurst on the outskirts of Tunbridge Wells has been awarded an accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating their commitment to realising the potential of their people.
Investors in People is the international standard for people management, defining what it takes to lead, support and manage people effectively to achieve sustainable results. Underpinning the Standard is the Investors in People framework, reflecting the latest workplace trends, essential skills and effective structures required to outperform in any industry. Working with clients across the globe, Investors in People enables organisations to benchmark against the best in the business on an international scale.
Paul Devoy, Head of Investors in People, said: “We’d like to congratulate Birchwood Care Services. Investors in People accreditation is the sign of a great employer, and an organisation committed to achieving success by realising the potential of their people. Birchwood Care Services should be extremely proud of their achievement.”
Commenting on the award, Manager, Helen Geer said: “We’re thrilled to have earned this accreditation. We have a skilled, qualified and highly dedicated team so this accreditation is testament to the hard work they have all put in.”
Other articles you may like
- Maintaining positivity for residents and homecare clientsWell-being first for staff, residents & clients. We’re delighted to kick off a new initiative to show the smilingContinue reading “Maintaining positivity for residents and homecare clients”
- Brightening up the afternoon for one lucky winnerAfternoon tea winner announced, courtesy of Birchwood chef Anne Jones We wanted to do something to brighten up someone’sContinue reading “Brightening up the afternoon for one lucky winner”
- An unprecedented year in the life of a care homeReflections on an unprecedented year in the life of a care home Owner of Birchwood House and Care Services,Continue reading “An unprecedented year in the life of a care home”
- Harvest Hoedown extravaganzaBirchwood House hosts Harvest Hoedown extravaganza Birchwood House enjoyed a socially-distanced harvest festival in its grounds on Wednesday 9thContinue reading “Harvest Hoedown extravaganza”
- Take care of your mental health during lockdownTake care of your mental health during lockdown The lockdown that has been imposed by the Covid-19 outbreak hasContinue reading “Take care of your mental health during lockdown”
- The difference between a care home and a retirement villageThe difference between a care home and a retirement village As many enter the later stages of their life,Continue reading “The difference between a care home and a retirement village”
- An Introduction to Helen Geer – Manager of Birchwood HouseAn Introduction to Helen Geer – Manager of Birchwood House I have worked in care for 20 years andContinue reading “An Introduction to Helen Geer – Manager of Birchwood House”
- Looking after the elderly in summerLooking after the elderly in summer Although summer is only just upon us and we are probably yet toContinue reading “Looking after the elderly in summer”
- Looking after our care home residents during CoronavirusLooking after our care home residents during Coronavirus The current Covid-19 Pandemic has caused an enormous disruption to everyContinue reading “Looking after our care home residents during Coronavirus”